Full Stack Engineer| ReactJS | NodeJS
The Full Stack Engineer’s role focuses on:
- Developing and implementing software programs
- Work closely with the Solutions architect to translate design principles into code
- Work with programming tasks like design patterns and data structures and may also handle tasks like control flaws and unit testing
- Make sure to implement code best practices and framework and will oversee the overall software development life cycle and will be heavily involved in the following stages:
- Mid-Senior Engineer must have a technical background with at least 4 years of work experience; while the Junior Engineer must have at least 2 years of work experience in one or more IT areas including but not limited to:
- IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud engineering
- Engineering and software architecture design
- Business analysis
- Project and product management
- NodeJS, ReactJS framework
- Serverless (AWS, API Gateway, Lambda)
- NoSQL (DynamoDB)
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Project and resource management skills
- Work collaboratively
- Influence and Negotiate
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.