Full Stack Developer
● Full-Stack Developer
● An Agile team environment practicing Scrum
● Open-source framework Laravel
● Technologies (AWS, Docker, Git, PHP 7.x,)
● An environment where developers work together and share ideas in improving the same system and Implementing features that will make the application user-friendly
● Transparent communication using Redmine and Jira
● Analyze in an open Agile/Scrum environment the business requirements and convert these into features in production
● Think together with your teammates on how you can improve application performance
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
● Documenting application changes and developing updates
● PHP coding guidelines knowledge is required
● Strong experience in using Laravel
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Experience working with and/or creating REST API’s
● Experience with user interface design
● With 3 to 6 years of experience
A Plus but not required:
● Experience in VueJS
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.