Financial Analyst (BGC)
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation for live investment transactions
- Analyze financial statement information including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and key operational data
- Analyze net working capital, debt and debt-like items
- Assist in creating reports and data books that highlight the key financial findings of potential investments
- Assist and build financial forecast models
- Help to synthesize and convert data into meaningful information that are used in internal investment discussions
- Assist in the general execution of new investment opportunities performing ad hoc financial analysis where needed
- Help to organize and process diligence files that reside within project virtual data rooms
- Post investment transaction, continue to work with acquired companies to perform ad hoc financial analysis where needed
- Manage and prioritize responsibilities and proactively consult with senior team member
- Education: Accounting degree is preferred but not required
- With minimum of 3 years experience in the related field.
- With good English communication skills written and verbal.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.