- Work independently or with other engineers to develop our enterprise SaaS platform.
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery and operation of our end product. In other words: Code It. Ship It. Own It.
- Participate in code review, documentation, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Identify, troubleshoot and optimize slow or non-optimal parts of the system
- Ensuring high code quality and maintaining codebase and system health.
- Experience with Elixir/Phoenix in production
- Dev-ops chops
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.