Dayforce Implementation Consultant
- Develop and deploy implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and optimize return on investment
- Apply functional and technical expertise to manage all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, and full deployment
- Document/validate client business requirements
- Configure cloud application to meet each client's business requirements
- Conduct consulting sessions to advise clients through the implementation process on best practices that maximize value and return on investment and document with meeting minutes
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on activities and deliverables
- Provide clients with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
- Develop SQL database scripts and XML transformers for integrations and interfaces
- Be a "go-to" resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users
- Work with clients to implement Organizational Readiness best practices in preparation for roll-out
- Review policies periodically and make best practice recommendations
- Collaborate with the project team, internal partners, external clients, and other third parties as needed to ensure the successful delivery
- Responsible for managing the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of employee data
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related field is required
- Ability to analyze data (large data sets) and determine conclusions
- Demonstrated critical thinking through reviewing numbers, trends, and data yielding conclusions based on findings
- Attention to detail - Must be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Superior math skills
- High level of integrity working with highly confidential client and customer data
- Experience in business process mapping
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel & Word
- Demonstrated proficiency in relational databases including SQL & XML is a plus.
- Ability to engage with multiple projects and clients at the same time and manage priorities
- Desire and ability to thrive as a detail-oriented team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.