Database Developer (T-SQL) | Permanent WFH
- Ability to develop and write system documentation
- Solid experience designing, implementing and maintaining production scripts
- Strong SQL skills and well versed in developing views/stored procedures on SQL Server
- Solid networking fundamentals with respect to networks and database management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, conducive to team development
- Well versed in business analysis to prepare logical and physical models
- Experience with Database Performance trouble shooting and remediation
- Good data analysis and data quality assessment skills
- Expertise with database design and development
- Expertise with T-SQL
- Required experience can be less than 7 years
- Ability to develop relational and dimensional data models for OLTP databases
- Significant experience MS- SQL and PostGre Databases
- Experience with PowerBI and Report Development
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.