Customer Service Representative | Technical Support (BGC) - For Pooling
- Answering tickets focusing on consumer products and service questions;
- Suggesting information about other products and services;
- Tier 1 & 2 customer support;
- Maintains customer records by updating account information. Overall knowledge base and data management.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
- Inquiring on the cause of the problem;
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem if possible;
- Expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- At least 2 years of customer service and technical support experience
- Has a background in billing/invoices
- Has an average to excellent English communication skills
- Amenable to work in BGC
- Open for Midshift/Nighshift schedule
- Can start as soon as possible
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.