Customer Service Representative (Fixed-term)
- Administer contact tracing calls in the US.
- Providing email support that include a structured and well written email response within the agreed SLA.
- Providing Exceptional customer service to our large base of customers
- Ensuring that all interactions and relevant information is captured in the ticket logging process.
- Ensuring that all processes are performed as per the documented procedure.
- Being able to assist other teams within our group should their volumes become excessive.
- Strong background in customer service, (preferably a similar support environment)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the BPO Industry
- Strong written and English communication skills
- Profieciency in using MS Office, Google Workspace
- Willingness to work on a night shift schedule
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.