CSR Happiness Specialist (Project-based)
- Act as point of contact for customers through Email, Chat and Phone
- Documents and provide reports for common inquiries such as top reasons from clients sending emails or joining requirements
- Report on success key performance indicators to the teamlead
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Liaise closely with the team member and the Head of Operations in order to update their knowledge database and to provide suggestions for process improvements
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- At least 2 to 3 years of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience
- Has the ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Must have excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Has excellent communication skills and with outgoing personality, confidence, leadership skills and creativity
- Comfortable to handle phone, chat, and email communication in a professional way
- Be familiar with social media channels as a way of communication and promotion
- Familiarity with using and navigating Zendesk
- Some experience in merchandising or e-commerce campaigns with a client support role
- Background in fashion, retail, or e-commerce
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.