CRM Specialist ┃WFH ┃BGC, Taguig City
- Manage and run campaigns for our leads and existing customers.
- This can be executed through our CRM platform (Netcore) and even outside the platform if needed through manual interventions.
Our CRM resource will:
1. Execute campaigns from the business model which would include:
- Processing of database
- Templating of copies/materials in the platform
- Creation of journeys in the platform
- Scheduling of sending materials to selected base/segments through different channels
- Coordination with Tech and Netcore for platform developments/improvements
- Coordination with GCash for scheduling and blasting of materials through GCash channels
2. Create post-mortem reports for campaigns/materials that ran
- delivery rate, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, suggestions for improvements
• Proficient in Excel and has experience managing reports/processing data
• Experience working in CRM systems
• Familiar in HTML and email templating
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.