About the role:
As a C# developer, you would be directly working on this new project within an Azure
environment, together with an existing team of experienced C# developers.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java and/or PHP programming languages (to read and understand existing legacy code).
- Being able to propose architectural improvements to the system.
- Experience with DevExtreme library.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of Angular.
- Must have worked with C# .netCore before in a professional setting.
- Prior experience with Entity framework.
- Knowledge of the ‘Code First’ approach within the Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of micro-service-oriented architecture.
- Comfortable with GIT versioning workflows.
- Experience working in an agility environment using the Scrum methodology.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.