Business Process Analyst
Project Manager is responsible for managing the planning, development, and operationalization of assigned programs. The successful candidate is an experienced project manager, comfortable working cross-functionally to develop and execute new opportunities with minimal oversight.
• Leads project teams in the initiation, planning, development, execution and operationalization of strategic projects and initiatives.
• Organizes meetings, information and all project documentation in a clear and consistent manner to support the team’s visibility and understanding of project details.
• Develops detailed, integrated project plans, timelines and executive level dashboards to provide continuous insight into the progress and status of assigned projects.
• Manages with limited oversight, project resources (time, budget and personnel) to ensure team alignment and engagement for on-time and on-budget execution of projects.
• Manages the development of business process flows and business requirements as needed.
• Continuously communicates status updates, critical path milestones, project timeline and risks, providing the appropriate level of detail to match each intended audience.
• Works closely with IT, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Lab Operations, Marketing, Finance, Commercial teams and External Vendors/Partners to develop standard operating procedures to support the overall health of the solutions.
• Works with Business unit teams and QA to develop test strategy, test cases, and execution of user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Develop and execute change management plan for internal resources and to impacted external stakeholders (customers, vendors, etc.).
• Develop reporting metrics to monitor new solutions and methods to track and resolve any outstanding or recurring issues.
• Develops guidelines and implementation checklists to transition the project through closure, supporting the on-going project health following project implementation.
• Conduct and document a “Lessons Learned” session with the project team and the target audience of the effort.
• Contributes to the generation of critical insights and recommendations for improvement through synthesis of internal and external data.
• In coordination with other SPO team members, maintains and aligns understandings of operational constraints and characteristics of each EOA Channel into opportunity evaluations.
• Works to resolve complex problems with a cross-functional team where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Other duties as directed by Manager.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of project management and business analysis experience required; PMP preferred.
• Ophthalmic, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred.
• A self-motivator with an intellectual curiosity, eager to learn and grow, able to learn on their own.
• Proven track record of understanding and satisfying customer requirements.
• Experience facilitating and leading working sessions with internal and external stakeholders to successfully drive value-added results.
• Proven track record of analytical, organizational and project management skills, with excellent ability to synthesize information for broader consumption.
• Highly developed and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• PC Proficiency required – with experience using the Google Suite/Workspace and advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Project Scheduling tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, PlanView, or equivalent).
• Experience with ERP software, such as Oracle or SAP is a plus.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.