Business Partner (CRM)
- Daily planning and assigning of work to direct reportees
- Training, development and managing of performance of the team
- Managing and reviewing operational reports (ex. client scorecards and metrics management)
- Creating and maximizing client relationship and outputs
- One on one with direct reportees
- Best practice implementation across direct accounts
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, high-demand programs/projects from conceptualization through final implementation and go-live
- Provides overall communication and collaborate with all areas affected by the program / project including cross-functional partners, business sponsors, and vendors
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project lifecycle
- Own the program schedule, task assignments, and lead schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Become a trusted partner with the business and accepted into the business team’s inner circle of influence
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Minimum 3+ years experience in CRM and / or consulting implementation in a BPO environment.
- Experience working on sales related projects (e.g. e-commerce, quoting and ordering systems, pipeline management
- Must have worked in large transformational CRM projects.
- Must have experience in managing people and client relationships.
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of project management tools, methodologies and best practices.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel
- Proven experience in running multiple large programs / projects in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with cross functional teams such as IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.