Business Intelligence (BI) Team Lead
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Senior Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Assumes technical responsibility for all stages of the data warehouse development.
- Troubleshoots code and performs systems analysis to determine the best business intelligence solution.
- Provides data strategy mapping and applies best practices to data visualization projects.
- Monitors and addresses data quality issues and communicates as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with teams across organizational lines.
- Develops comprehensive business intelligence strategy, objectives, vision, and measures.
- Reviews and validates work performed by other developers and coaches for improvement.
- Delegates and supervises performance ad hoc data analysis and reporting as requested.
- Prepares formal feedback to evaluate personal and staff performance, creates personal goals, and assists with creation of team goals.
- Mentors and coaches other team members.
- Assigns day-to-day duties and ensures timely completion of tasks performed by designated staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field - IT, Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist, related Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Must be proactive, emphasize quality in deliverables, and can work with minimal supervision.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.