Business Development Manager | Temporary WFH
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent English Communication skills able to communicate effectively to high level customers like CEOs and Business Owners
- 5 years plus of BPO B2B sales experience preferably to medium size and large companies
- 2 years of account management experience
- 2 years of lead generation experience
- 3 years of cold calling experience
- Supervisory or management experience is a plus
- Good sales track record
- Able to do consultative selling
- Driven and a team player
- Efficient and can work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner and adaptable to change
- Thrives under pressure
- Hardworking and persistent
Basic WFH Equipment Requirements:
- Laptop or desktop computer that can run web browsing, spreadsheet, and communication software
- Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 1300 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- Stable internet connection, preferably at least 5Mbps
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.