Business Development Manager
We are looking for a US based seasoned business development manager who is excellent at building and maintaining relationships and is able to provide true value in the outsourcing industry environment. The candidate must have prior experience in the BPO industry with a strong network in a wide range of industries. He/she must be highly-capable in consultative selling, providing solutions to complex prospect/client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes.
The Business Development Executive will work closely with the marketing, and operations teams of Eastvantage co-own responsibility of driving successful business growth. He/she will support all stages of the sales process (pre and post), maintain solutions control, and guide internal teams to collaborate by pulling together all critical and key pieces of the solution to meet or exceed client requirements and sales targets.
● Drive sales through, prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, and account planning
● Proactively generate new leads through network activation, research, outbound prospecting, cold calling, and outreach campaigns
● Manage the end-to-end sales process including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI responses, multi-day client workshops, RFP submissions, negotiations, and deal signing
● Serve as a point of contact of prospects and clients for all communication and sales activities and manage client relationships
● At least 7 years of successful track record in business development,
● Proven experience in IT/Tech sales domain, with good network
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management or equivalent in experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills and interpersonal relationship development, with experience in building relationships with C-level and senior executives
● Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and pricing
● Experience in ActiveCampaign is desired but not required
● Proven ability to plan resources and knowledgeable in sales KPIs / conversion metrics
● Experienced in prioritizing, managing, and tracking multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
● Good business acumen and adept at pricing, proposal development and contract development
● Flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and takes ownership of deliverables and outcomes
● Remote work set-up
● Competitive basic salary plus incentives
● Remuneration growth path linked to the company’s growth
● Medical insurance
● Paid vacation and sick leaves
● Travel opportunities for industry events participation and networking
● The opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team of senior professionals in the BPO industry who fully support the commercial development of the business
● The opportunity to represent a fast-growing company with an excellent reputation in the industry and with ambitious directors and shareholders who are willing to invest in the growth of the company
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.