Billing Specialist- Customer Service Representative (BGC, Taguig City)
- Monitor billing board and either respond to customer billing enquiry or escalate to billing team.
- Log all customer interaction into the ITSM.
- Use ITSM, phone, billing and provisioning application to access data and answer customer billing enquiries within service level targets.
- Respond to requests for service and product information, billing enquiries via phone and electronically
- Advise callers on current status or follow up actions as appropriate.
- Liaising with other internal areas to provide answers for customers.
- You will be expected to keep billing board tickets at the minimum level.
- You will be expected to clear billing platform error bucket including usage and charge error buckets across all business units.
- Familiar with Selcomm billing platform is desirable.
- You will be expected to start billing cycle on time, QA billing cycle and issue customer invoices and close billing cycle on time.
- You will be expected to work in conjunction with the provisioning team and the sales channel to achieve the desired business and client objectives.
- Through reporting ensure that all aspects of the client order are billed and that charges are reconciled back to a cost, be it network or internal.
- Facilitate an open and proactive approach to supporting sales teams, service delivery and project managers.
- Professional conduct and behavior in all dealings with customers, suppliers, colleagues and company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to determine how to resolve an issue based on a complex set of variables
- Experience in CSR and billing operation.
- Self-motivated, with high learning aptitude, resourceful and demonstrates initiative
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and strong data entry skills essential
- Ability to work autonomously and in a continually evolving team environment
- A genuine desire to own a problem, completely through to its resolution
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a instill integrity in the team through words and actions whilst maintaining leading by example.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.