B2B Sales Manager (BGC)
- Develops and implements company sales plans
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Develops and implements B2B team sales plan based on the provided goal.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the sales team and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Regularly creates reports of weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and their progress for key management
- Develops sales team, including recruitment, supervision, and performance management.
- Maintains sales team job results by training, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- 5+ years of B2B Sales experience
- B2B Sales experience targeted towards small to medium size businesses preferred
- Experience working with an offshore sales team a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning and KPI formation
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.