Azure Service Desk Analyst - Hybrid Set Up - BGC
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to technical assistance requests via phone, email, and ITSM Platform in an effective and timely manner
- Log all help desk interactions in the client’s nominated ticketing system (Connectwise)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve all hardware and software operating issues in line with agreed SLAs
- Advise users on appropriate actions in respect of technical queries, keeping them informed of relevant updates
- Action and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to other internal departments as required
- Perform basic administration tasks (such as password resets, and account creations/deletions) as defined in the specific customer configuration work rules
- Perform backup checks and raise tickets for errors
- Provide guidance to Service Desk Analysts, assisting with requests, troubleshooting, and next steps to resolution;
- Facilitate training sessions for new or existing employees based on customer and internal requirements;
- Perform impact analysis and incident identification to determine if requests and incidents assigned to the Service Desk require escalation to the next level (End User Compute, MS Engineering, Networks, Unified Communications);
- Track and route common problems and requests, documenting resolutions
- Review, update and provide improvements to processes within the Knowledge Management System
- Effectively work on Quality Assurance, service initiatives, projects, and other tasks delegated by the Team Leader.
- Participate in a rotating roster or on-call roster as directed by the Service Desk Team Leader;
- Attend customer sites to deliver technical support when required.
Assist the Service Desk Team Leader in the day-to-day running of the Service Desk and perform administrative tasks as defined in client and internal Knowledge Management Systems, such as:
- Account modifications
- Office 365 Administration
- Alert Handling
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) is highly desirable;
- Microsoft industry vendor certifications, such as Microsoft MCSA or MCP preferred;
- Cisco industry vendor certifications, such as CCNA (Routing and Switching) advantageous; and
- ITIL Foundation v4 certification is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience with a high technical up to date skill set in (to a level 2 capability) Service Desk or other customer-facing technical support roles.
- Previous experience in a Managed Service or Professional Services environment preferred; and
- Sound understanding of ITIL Framework.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.