- Understand the project test requirements
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases/suites and report test results to ensure that system functionality satisfies acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain automation scripts using the Robot Framework
- Help create acceptance criteria for user stories
- Log bug reports based on test execution
- Collaborate with the development team to prioritize test scenarios
- Collaborate with the development team to perform root cause analysis
- Knowledgeable in Software Automation using RobotFramework
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with REST API testing
- Understanding the differences between JSON, YAML, and XML
- A passion for software product quality assurance with a positive mindset and good communication skills.
- Experience testing web applications and different types of testing approaches.
- Experience in test risk management.
- Understanding different testing environments.
- Familiarity with Test Pyramid would be great.
- Experience in using GIT repositories would be great.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with JIRA would be nice to have.
- Other duties assigned.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.