Appointment Setter (B2B Sales & Lead Generation) ONSITE
Include prospecting with potential clients that might be interested in our client’s products or services. An outstanding Prospect Engagement Consultant will exhibit a thorough understanding of the lead generation process, including ways in which to discover clients’ interest in meeting with our clients Sales Teams.
- Successfully manages a prospecting territory and exceeds daily blend average of 260
- Consistently exceeds performance metrics and goals set by management
- Maintains and builds relationships with new/ existing prospects and qualifies them to generate qualified appointments and build strong networking relationship
- Builds and manages a “nature funnel” using company-provided tools
- Identifies availability on an e-Calendar and schedule meetings for the client’s sales team
- Proficient at multitasking and working out of different systems with multiple clients
- Maintains detailed documentation of sales/calling activities and results updated via Prospectopia
- Expert at effectively communicating via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in lead generation B2B sales or Appointment Setting
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Minimum of 3 years within customer service, B2B/ B2C sales, retail, hospitality or other related
- Track record of high achievement
- Solid communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written), and amazing grammar
- Skilled with computer applications (Windows/MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, web-browsing (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), researching)
- To promote to Prospect Engagement Consultant Level 5 you must hit all KPI metrics required for a level 4 with at least 95% or higher for a minimum of ~6 months Preferred education and experience
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator or equivalent
- Integrity, energy, competitive spirit, financial motivation, and strong time management skills
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.