Application Developer | RPA (Permanent WFH)
We are rapidly growing, and we are looking for an Application Developer to develop and optimize a robust collection of templated integrations and reporting applications. The Application Developer will design, develop, and optimize client-facing integrations, automation, and reporting solutions in existing, enterprise-class software. This role will be responsible for custom, back-end code development and configuration without existing web-based applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the product team to understand requirements and aid in the creation of functionality specifications.
- Assists in writing the technical section of functional specifications for new product development.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, unit tests, and debugs code per functional specifications.
- Verifies that developed code meets standards set by the development organization.
- Assists in product release planning and helps assess feature viability/effort.
- Helps define and evolve development standards, guidelines, procedures, processes, and best practices.
- Available during US business hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in web-based application development and software design and architecture.
- Experience with Integration-Platform-as-a-Service platforms preferred (Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Jitterbit, etc.).
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms preferred (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.).
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and data models preferred (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with REST-based APIs, XML, and modern integration architecture preferred.
- Ability to evaluate an existing architecture and document issues and suggested improvements.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle and
- Ability to evaluate an existing architecture and document issues and suggested
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.