Agile Officer (Scrum Master/Agile Coach)
- An experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach to help transition our business from its existing work practices to infuse a real agile understanding from the top-down.
- Implements and promotes Agile and Scrum as enterprise practices for application development.
- Provides support to the Agile Management Department unit to deliver tools and systems, develops methodologies and practices, establishes metrics, provides training, and promotes agile best practices within the organization.
- Analyze the organization & existing infrastructure and implement improvements to help streamline processes and create efficiencies.
- Play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organization, helping our teams to deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensure the organization is at the forefront of industry best practices.
- Work with project teams to analyze current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile best practices.
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, and fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met.
- Lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders.
- Facilitate and advocate a culture of continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them.
- Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices, and overall operating model across the organization.
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams.
- Perform Scrum Master’s accountabilities by coaching team members in self-management and cross-functionality, helping the team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the definition of done, removal of impediments, and ensuring that all Scrum events take place are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Compliance with the bank’s SM/Agile PM standards set by the Program Management Office.
- Compliance with the bank’s Agile Product Development and/or Systems Development Lifecycle standards.
- Compliance with the bank’s IT Audit requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Agile and Scrum Fundamentals Certification
- Scrum Master Certification (e.g. SAFe SM, CSM, PSM)
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master (Agile Coach)
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.