The primary accountability in this role is to deliver a professional, fair and efficient applicant experience to prospective students. You will provide a high level of customer service to applicants, make decisions on applications, short-list applicants for interview, implement the pre-CAS process and work closely with key stakeholders including Admissions Tutors. Working efficiently and flexibly, the role plays a key part in the delivery of an excellent applicant experience and assisting the University to meet its student number targets, by admitting suitably qualified applicants. We will give you in-depth system and university specific training, but it will be your attention to detail and personality that makes the difference.
- To make admissions decisions in accordance with our partner university’s selection criteria, English language requirements and delegated decision-making authority
- Inputting admissions decisions into the relevant system and issuing offers to applicants
- Identify where additional information is required and liaise with prospective students accordingly
- Maintain admissions records with high levels of accuracy, to ensure the data quality of applicants’ records
- for courses is exemplary, especially the data that is supplied for applicants requiring a Confirmation of
- Acceptance to Study (CAS) under the University's regulations
- Ensure Admissions enquiries and case management are handled within service level agreements
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be required, as commensurate with the role and
- the needs of the business
- Experience of working in a higher education institution, preferably including admissions decision making, experience of the main clearing houses or University administration
- Good understanding of the Indian examinations process
- Excellent time management and ability to meet established deadlines
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Superb communication skills including an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- A positive, can-do attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- High personal standards of achievement
- Honest and conscientious
- A positive and professional attitude
- Energetic and determined
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 1,000 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us and be part of our success story.