US Mortgage Loan Processor | Mandaluyong
A consulting firm which provides services to mortgage banks and financial institutions. They also provides investment banking and capital advisory specializing in M&A, credit risk analysis, and structured capital arrangement services.
- Responsible for processing loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling and entering borrower information into loan processing systems.
- Reviews loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, including the loan type and purpose, borrower assets, liabilities, and employment.
- Verify and analyze loan documentation including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Interact with Mortgage Professionals to obtain information from the borrower or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file.
- Informs the Processing Manager of discrepancies in the file and obtains direction on how to proceed, as applicable.
- Record data to track the status of loans in processing.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval, and creates and mails approval or denial letters to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement.
- Responsible for handling non-public information (NPI) about borrowers.
- Adhere to all applicable internal NPI policies and procedures, and protect the confidentiality of borrower information.
- Performs administrative duties such as faxing, photocopying, filing and phone support, as required, by Loan Processor II and Processing Managers.
- Knowledgeable with Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA loan types/transactions
- Reviewing initial disclosures sent to the borrower and must comply with guidelines
- Ability to calculate income for wage and self employed borrowers
- Run credit and request title docs to escrow
- Run DU/LP
- Run LDP/GSA
- Order VOE, 4506, SSA, Appraisal, Flood Cert, Fraud, etc
- Encompass and Calyx user is a plus
- Must have relevant work experience in US mortgage loan processing
- Good English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong office for night shift schedule
- Prior experience in using Encompass or Calyx is an advantage
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.