Technical Support / Tech Service Desk Agent (BGC | Shifting Schedule)
The leading digital life insurer from Singapore has entered the Philippine life insurance market after forming a new joint venture for its business growth. Their project plan is to build an omnichannel customer service supporting Asia.
The Tech Service Desk Agent is responsible for answering, routing, and resolving all tech concerns raised by Case Managers or as seen from the automated alerts.
- If the concern comes from Case Managers, the Service Desk Agent is responsible for acknowledging the ticket and reassigning it to the dedicated engineer in-charge of tech production investigations.
- If the concern comes from the Tech automated alerts, the Service Desk Agent is responsible for understanding the alert and routing it to the correct tech department. In addition, he/she is responsible for providing information to the business group especially the Operations team if there are any downtime or issues caught by the automated alerts.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong customer service abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Basic programming ability
- Basic system troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, ComEng is preferred
- 2+ years experience in Tech Support
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Familiar with ticketing systems and practices
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Familiar with Cloud technology and the idea of a tech ecosystem is a plus
- Basic knowledge of APIs (JSON) is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform initial assessment of the reported issues to check if it is valid and if all the needed information are provided.
- Raise the issues reported to the correct teams, with complete and correct information.
- Monitor the resolution of the tickets, follow-up with the assigned resolvers, and provide updates to business, when necessary.
- Monitor the production alerts and raise/escalate issues found.
- Perform hourly health checks on supported systems to ensure UP time.
- Escalate any concern to the immediate supervisor when necessary and appropriate.
- Ensures all compliance requirements are satisfied.
- Meet and maintain daily and monthly service level standards.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Tech Service Desk Agent is the primary on-call when P1 issue happens outside office hours, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
Sending your application and resume means that you understand how we use and process your data.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.