Senior ReactJS Developer (BGC, Taguig)
Our client is the preferred partner for corporations throughout Europe when it comes to implementing and providing maintenance for its customers’ new digital technologies. More than 40,000 service calls per day clearly make our client one of Europe’s leading organization in this market and prove, that if things need fixing, they’ll provide a solution. From telecommunications and IT to security & safety installations, smart building technologies and POS devices – its more than 8,000 service engineer will find solutions for new technologies. The company offers full service human and technical support to help its customers with new technologies, relying on its network of engineers around Europe for on-site interventions (installation and maintenance) and provides logistics and call center support with its back-office teams.
- Full-Stack Developer
- An Agile team environment practicing Scrum
- Open-source framework Laravel
- Technologies (AWS, Docker, Git, PHP 7.x,)
- An environment where developers work together and share ideas in improving the same system and Implement features that will make the application user friendly
- Transparent communication using Redmine and Jira
- Analyze in an open Agile/Scrum environment the business requirements and convert these into features in production
- Think together with your teammates on how you can improve application performance
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- PHP coding guidelines knowledge is required
- Strong experience in using Laravel
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience working with and/or creating REST API’s
- Experience with user interface design
- With 3 to 6 years of experience
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.