Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Tableau Developer)
- Participate in the full lifecycle of our projects: from capturing and understanding the end-user needs, over functional design, defining the logical and physical solution architecture, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the technical and functional tests.
- Analyze complex data sets, track and measure insights, build critical dashboard and draw key insights.
- Design analytics and reporting deliverables, especially around data visualization best practices, and creation.
- Develop, implement and support reporting and analytics applications leveraging tools such as Cognos, Tableau, SPSS, R, Python to meet client objectives and requirements
- 5+ years experience of Business Intelligence Development.
- Minimum of 3+ years of creating hands on dashboards for analytics with Tableau.
- Proficient in developing Tableau dashboards using best practices and advanced features, required.
- Strong experience in design, development and/ or maintenance of reporting systems and databases.
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.