Python ETL Engineer | BGC, Taguig
- Create Python scripts to Extract, Transform and Load data from different data sources like flat files (CSV, JSON, TXT), Databases (RDBMS or NoSQL), APIs, Excel spreadsheets, or other similar sources
- Maintain and improve automated scripts in a Linux environment
- Deploy new code and maintain integrity of the source code repository
- Manage project workflows using Agile methodologies, specifically the Scrum framework
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies for ETL and data analytics, have a passion for trying out new tools to improve the team’s capabilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience in creating and managing ETL workflows, especially in unifying data from different business designs, structures, and formats
- At least 2 years of experience creating ETL scripts using Python, experience with
- Pandas or other similar data analysis tools is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in database management (either RDBMS or NoSQL), knowledge of SQL is a must, PostgreSQL is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience working with any Linux OS like Ubuntu, Debian, etc
- Experience in Version Control management, preferably GitLab
- Experience in practicing Agile methodologies using JIRA or similar tools
- Experience in working with the AWS Suite, specifically Redshift, S3 and Lambda
- Experience in creating and managing DAGs in Apache Airflow
- Experience in maintaining and supporting Microsoft Power BI projects
- Experience in Data analytics projects
Nice to Have:
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines, preferably GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with API Client Server Development (REST) particularly with API authentication, data ingestion, etc.
- Experience in BIg Data technologies like Spark, Hadoop
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.