PHP Frontend Developer (UK Account)
- Further development of travel reservations system
- Analysing new functional requirements, building them and integrating with the application
- Proper coordination with the frontend developer in making sure that the website is fully functional and responsive
- Improving the existing technology, fixing bugs or enhancing performance.
- Improving the user-friendliness of the application including creating automated / semi-attended processes
- Responsible for building and maintaining rich UIs
- Interacting with PHP and node backend
- At least 5 years of experience with thorough knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap
- At least 4 years of commercial experience
- Knowledge of angular, PHP, and node is a plus
- Candidates who have worked with multiple third-party apps like Google Maps, Bing, GA GTM, or Hotjar is a plus
- Proficiency in cutting up PSDs into structured reusable blocks
- Knowledgeable on Agile or Scrum methodology of development
- Familiarity using PHP framework
- Willing to do rotating shifts (day/mid/graveyard)
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.