Our client is the preferred partner for corporations throughout Europe when it comes to implementing and providing maintenance for its customers’ new digital technologies. More than 40,000 service calls per day clearly make our client one of Europe’s leading organization in this market and prove, that if things need fixing, they’ll provide a solution. From telecommunications and IT to security & safety installations, smart building technologies and POS devices – its more than 8,000 service engineer will find solutions for new technologies. The company offers full service human and technical support to help its customers with new technologies, relying on its network of engineers around Europe for on-site interventions (installation and maintenance) and provides logistics and call center support with its back-office teams.
What we have:
- A growing dynamic and agile team practising Scrum
- A friendly environment where developers work together on the same system
- New technologies (Docker, Git, AWS, Mailgun, ...)
- Transparent communication using Slack and Jira and Zoom
- Open source framework Odoo
What would be great if you have this too but is not required:
- Linux experience
- Analyze in an open Agile/Scrum environment the business requirements and convert these into features in production.
- Implement API methods to allow external users to connect.
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system.
- Think together with your teammates on how you can improve application performance
- Participate in creative brainstorming on new features
What you have:
- At least 2 years experience on building software using Python
- At least 1 year of experience developing Odoo/ OpenERP
- A love for development
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.