Network Engineer (IT Helpdesk)
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Email Support
- Phone Support
- Tech Support
Must be willing and able to work late shift Eastern Standard Time (starting shift will be Sun-Thursday 10am-7pm EST and then moving to later shift
- Must be a master at English communication both verbal and written.
- Must be fast learner, willing and able to learn new software and technologies.
- Be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware, setup and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC's, printers, and other PC accessories.
- Experience configuring and managing WAN and LAN connectivity, switches and firewalls,
- VPNs, and wireless controllers, TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices. PC imaging and configuration, Spyware / adware removal tools / antivirus programs.
- Superior client communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations including responding to, recording, tracking, and closing related client helpdesk tickets
- Ability to manage time effectively, work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks with accuracy and meet demanding deadlines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proven ability to use the tools at hand to research and resolve problems
- Proficient in both following and creating documentation for the rest of team and assist with evolving internal IT knowledge-base.(Knowledge of Autotask, TrendMicro, Fortinet firewalls and MSP services, as well as the ability to use automation tools and scripting (Powershell/PowerCLI) to re-engineer and streamline administration tasks and processes a plus)
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.