Network Engineer | Day Shift | BGC
Founded in 2002, our client is an Australian-owned information technology and communications service provider that offers systems integration, technology sourcing, business systems architecture, telecommunications, and information communications technology (ICT) consulting services. Our client builds and manages communication, application and infrastructure solutions for medium-sized businesses, large multinationals and government organisations. More than 2,000 clients rely on our client as a strategic partner, including many of Australia’s largest banking, education, government, health, insurance, construction, utilities, manufacturing and retail organisations.
This position is responsible for responding to client and networking issues, along with the implementation of the wider Network Managed Services offerings.
This role will work closely with senior Engineers assisting with the resolution of faults and implementation of network projects. A development framework will be used to develop skills in network and security practices both physical cabling and logical configuration works.
- Work with Senior engineers on network CISCO / Meraki deployment projects
- Work with BAU teams to assist with fault resolution
- Work on internal Confluence wiki to improve the team's knowledge base
- Work in our Data centers performing basic cabling and customer escorts
- Work with our security teams to implement and develop security policy
- Able to ask for Help
- Personable with strong English communication written and verbal skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and self starter
- CCNA or other related network certifications desirable
- Understanding of routing protocols and TCP.
- Experience in Manages service environments desirable
- Other duties as assigned
Sending your application and resume means that you understand how we use and process your data.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.