Lead RPA Application Developer (Blue Prism) | Makati City
- Leading the development team, communicating specifications clearly, delegating tasks, and being accountable for the delivery of the project within the timeline.
- Reviewing the team's work, providing guidance, and recommendations to support personal development within the team.
- Analyzing and defining scope & specifications
- Driving continuous improvement by engaging in knowledge sharing of new and upcoming technologies
- Troubleshooting all issues that arise and debugging to optimize performance.
- At least 5 years of experience with RPA specifically with Blue Prism.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Highly technical and able to translate functional requirements into robust software solutions.
- Has strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and is able to interact with stakeholders of various levels.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.