Junior Technical Support Engineer (Open for Fresh Graduates) | BGC, Taguig
- Manage Windows server roles and features (GPO, WSUS, DNS, WDS, AD, DC, HyperV)
- Configure and manage Cisco switches (VLAN, Trunk, Etherchannel, VTP)
- Administer network attached storage (Synology)
- Support variety of OS platforms (Windows 10, Ubuntu, Mac OS, etc.)
- Setup and configure VoIP (SIP)
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Manage company asset inventory
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree related to computer/technology.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT infrastructure support (good to have but not required).
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (Morning, Mid, and Night).
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to come in the office amidst the pandemic.
- Can start ASAP.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.