Customer Service Assistant - Logistics
About the Company:
The client is one of the leading specialized logistics companies based in Melbourne, Australia which helps organizations manage their supply chain. It also provides consulting services and provides on-site training and an online 24/7 helpdesk for its customers. The company is looking into establishing a Customer Service team to focus on administrative and communications support for the Operations team.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading).
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers.
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Customer Service and administration of Logistics movements Manage; Booking requests, Job Rego, Workflow, Costings, Reporting, CHC Weekends and Emails.
- Manage and report on website enquiries: Respond to enquiries, provide quotes, sales process and lists.
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience handling Logistics/Freight Campaign/Account.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software.
- Business management and administration Skills.
- Average to Excellent English Communication skills.
- Familiarity with Australia logistics and freight is a plus.
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig.
- Amenable to work on a weekend- (Work From Home) (Selected candidate might be required to be constantly available via email on weekends because the account has big client deliveries on Saturdays and Sundays).
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.