Cloud DevOps Engineer (AWS/Kubernetes) | BGC, Taguig
Eastvantage Inc. is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience who can start ASAP for our premier account.
A competitive and awesome package is waiting for you!
- Performance bonuses and incentives
- Training and career development
- Learn and develop and enhance your skills by joining an existing DevOps team
- Be part of a dynamic team of experts practicing Scrum
- Transparent communication using Slack and Jira
- Create ETL scripts to load data from multiple databases into data warehouses
- Build and manage the development, testing, and production environments on the AWS Cloud
- Develop internal build or deployment tools for automation processes
- Work with the PHP/Python developers and QAs during the development, and testing processes
- Recommend DevOps and AWS best practices for security, performance, and cost optimizations
- Knowledge of the following AWS services: EC2, RDS, Elasticache, EFS, Route 53, ELB/ALB, ECS, Redshift
- At least 3 years of AWS Experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or SysOps Administrator Associate
- Strong scripting experience with proficiency in Python and BASH
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience working with DevOps and CI/CD tools (GitLabCI, Ansible, Terraform, Docker/Compose, Kubernetes, ...)
- Experience using consolidated logging and monitoring tools (CloudWatch, New Relic, Kibana, Graylog, ...)
- Familiar with standard IT security practices such as encryption and certificates
- Skills in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git
- Amenable working during Mid Shift : 12PM – 9PM and in BGC, Taguig
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.