Our client's main product is a customer-centric software for sponsorship and grant management. Based on an exclusive core technology, they empower organisations in every aspect of their impact making, whether they are active on grantmaking, community investment, or sponsorship.
Our European account is looking for a Product Specialist who can:
- Create, develop and maintain the functional descriptions/specifications
- Produce technical guides, best practices document and other content for the product and engineering team
- Working with our internal technical and product teams to help develop and articulate product use cases that address customer needs
- Follow up on copywriting / translation efforts
- Create, develop and maintain the help center and internal knowledge base
- Become an expert and point of contact on the product
- Create, develop and maintain the dashboards, data, KPI and market research (Analyze market information and identify competitive gaps and opportunities)
- Perform other product related tasks when needed
- You have a good level of English; clear oral and written communication skills
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Global mindset: able to appreciate differences in market needs, competitive environment, and cultural norms across multiple countries and sectors
- Experience building B2B SaaS products - Experience with subscription products at a SaaS company
Nice to have:
- Experience working with CI / CSR / Crowdfunding market
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.