Assistant Operations Manager
- Handle financial concerns; oversee paypal refunds
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Main point of contact for system enhancements and testings
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities.
- Ensure proper execution of processes by team, quality review check on outgoing work within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Prepare and analyze reports/information and formulate conclusions and action plans
- Address escalations and resolve customer contact requests to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, e.g., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues.
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs.
- Review and improve current processes and procedures to provide excellent customer experience
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure service delivery
- At least 5 years of experience in BPO industry
- Must have experience in Ecommerce account management
- Must be knowledgeable in Zendesk and Comm100
- Must have a least 3 years of supervisory experience or 1 year experience in Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager role
- Business level fluency in both written and spoken English
- Must have experience handling client escalations, resolving customer issues from order processing, payment, shipping to product concerns.
- Must have strong comprehension and problem solving skills
- Strong experience interacting directly with internal and external clients
- Can understand technical concepts
- Previous billing experience is an advantage.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.