Appian Software Developer
- Configures solution applications, process models, business rules, user interfaces, and management reports
- Executes unit, system, and integration testing
- Supports the customer through user testing and business readiness activities
- Supports user story development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- 2+ years of experience implementing with Appian based solutions
- 2+ years of full enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivery, including end-to-end planning, design, development, testing, and deployment
- 1+ years of experience with BPM tools such as Appian, Bizagi, GDA, or Pega
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig.
- Amenable to work on a Shifting Schedule.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs for as many Filipinos as we can. Through our portfolio of premium and select clients, we provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned outsourcing company with European roots, servicing global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for a decade, growing from a handful to over 500 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate our site to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Because of this, we carefully select who we work with, both customers and co-workers, which is why people happily stick with us for a wonderful amount of time. We hope to convince you to apply with us, and be part of our success story.